Homestuck (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Anything goes.

Re: Homestuck (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Postby Lordxana0 on Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:43 am

I love how John can get super serious for a moment and then just fall back into a major nerd.
Who you going to call? ME!
User avatar
Lordxana0
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:36 pm
Location: Long Beach

Re: Homestuck (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Postby Victin on Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:45 pm

Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
User avatar
Victin
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Re: Homestuck (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Postby IslaKariese on Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:40 pm

Oh, dear...
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
User avatar
IslaKariese
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Maryland/Virginia

Re: Homestuck (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Postby IslaKariese on Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:58 pm

I love that Vriska and Meenah are officially matesprits now, but whatever Terezi's having John do might possibly lead to Vriska not dying and that's suddenly not a good thing anymore...
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
User avatar
IslaKariese
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Maryland/Virginia

Re: Homestuck (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Postby Victin on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:43 pm

IslaKariese wrote:I love that Vriska and Meenah are officially matesprits now, but whatever Terezi's having John do might possibly lead to Vriska not dying and that's suddenly not a good thing anymore...

If Vriska doesn't die, and isn't restrained in any way, she fights Jack and all the trolls die.
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
User avatar
Victin
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Re: Homestuck (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Postby IslaKariese on Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:43 pm

Victin wrote:
IslaKariese wrote:I love that Vriska and Meenah are officially matesprits now, but whatever Terezi's having John do might possibly lead to Vriska not dying and that's suddenly not a good thing anymore...

If Vriska doesn't die, and isn't restrained in any way, she fights Jack and all the trolls die.

That's assuming that Vriska still plans to go after Jack after finding out that nearly half of their group is dead and that Gamzee's the culprit. She killed Tavros, but she didn't know anything else was going on.
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
User avatar
IslaKariese
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Maryland/Virginia

Re: Homestuck (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Postby Anura on Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:40 pm

If Vriska loses the coin flip, her pride won't let her go back on her word on the matter.

If Terezi scratches the other side of the coin as well, Vriska can steal all the luck she wants and it will make no difference.

"We make our own luck"
User avatar
Anura
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:04 am
Location: Hastings, United Kingdom

Re: Homestuck (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Postby IslaKariese on Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:41 pm

Anura wrote:If Vriska loses the coin flip, her pride won't let her go back on her word on the matter.

If Terezi scratches the other side of the coin as well, Vriska can steal all the luck she wants and it will make no difference.

"We make our own luck"

But again, that's assuming the coin flip happens. But we won't know until the next update, which hopefully WON'T be anything other than this branch because as much as I love Vriska, Meenah, Callie, Jade, and Jane, I don't care all that much what's going on with them when we have THIS to gossip about.
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
User avatar
IslaKariese
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Maryland/Virginia

Re: Homestuck (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Postby Victin on Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:25 pm

Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
User avatar
Victin
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Re: Homestuck (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Postby IslaKariese on Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:24 am

*gigglesnorts* So... many... shenanigans...

Oh, and Vriska's not dead now. Just like I hoped/feared.
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
User avatar
IslaKariese
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Maryland/Virginia

Re: Homestuck (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Postby Anura on Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:00 pm

Huh. He didn't change the coinflip. Although this way, Doc's prediction that the coin will land tails in every single timeline is still true.
User avatar
Anura
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:04 am
Location: Hastings, United Kingdom

Re: Homestuck (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Postby IslaKariese on Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:11 pm

Anura wrote:Huh. He didn't change the coinflip. Although this way, Doc's prediction that the coin will land tails in every single timeline is still true.

Now that you mention it, I kinda wish he did so that we'd have reason to believe that John's reality-jumping was somewhere out of Doc's line of sight.
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
User avatar
IslaKariese
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Maryland/Virginia

Re: Homestuck (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Postby Lordxana0 on Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:20 am

Watching John coldcock Vriska was one of the few experiences in my life where the entire world disappeared and just left me with laughter and joy.
Who you going to call? ME!
User avatar
Lordxana0
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:36 pm
Location: Long Beach

Re: Homestuck (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Postby IslaKariese on Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:36 pm

Well, while I'm not at all happy to have another break, this last update did bring those almost-certainly-unrelated storylines together quite nicely. The Spider8itch is 8ack, 8a8y! :twisted:

And seriously, do dreambubbles get caught up in the retcon or what? THAT'S gonna be my big question during the break...
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
User avatar
IslaKariese
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Maryland/Virginia

Re: Homestuck (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Postby Anura on Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:19 pm

Updates resume tomorrow. First, Caliborn's long-awaited masterpiece.
User avatar
Anura
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:04 am
Location: Hastings, United Kingdom

Re: Homestuck (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Postby Victin on Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:36 pm

Anura wrote:Updates resume tomorrow. First, Caliborn's long-awaited masterpiece.

Doesn't it resume on April's 13th? It's still the 11th here.
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
User avatar
Victin
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Re: Homestuck (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Postby JackAlsworth on Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:44 pm

Anura's in the UK, where it is the 12th.
User avatar
JackAlsworth
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:40 pm
Location: Western Washington State

Re: Homestuck (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Postby Victin on Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:33 pm

JackAlsworth wrote:Anura's in the UK, where it is the 12th.

If he's in the UK, then I suppose it was 00:30 there when I posted that, if my math is right. If that was the case, I'm surprised he posted that so early :P Now it's 00:30 over here! :o
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
User avatar
Victin
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Re: Homestuck (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Postby Lordxana0 on Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:35 am

What the ever loving hell was that?
Who you going to call? ME!
User avatar
Lordxana0
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:36 pm
Location: Long Beach

Re: Homestuck (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Postby IslaKariese on Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:16 pm

Lordxana0 wrote:What the ever loving hell was that?

That was Caliborn discovering Vine and the wonders of three-dimensional art. *shudders*
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
User avatar
IslaKariese
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Maryland/Virginia

Re: Homestuck (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Postby Victin on Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:00 pm

Pretty much what I expected, some pretty weird shit. Still took me by surprise, though.
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
User avatar
Victin
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Re: Homestuck (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Postby Anura on Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:10 am

So, Lord English is:
  • Caliborn's evil (and presumably the dominant personality)
  • Equius's muscle (RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPED)
  • AR's/Dirk's intellect (possibly only expressed in the Doc)
  • Gamzee's murderclownjuggalo (HONK HONK)
  • Jake's name (stolen)

Wow.
User avatar
Anura
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:04 am
Location: Hastings, United Kingdom

Re: Homestuck (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Postby IslaKariese on Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:21 pm

Anura wrote:So, Lord English is:
  • Caliborn's evil (and presumably the dominant personality)
  • Equius's muscle (RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPED)
  • AR's/Dirk's intellect (possibly only expressed in the Doc)
  • Gamzee's murderclownjuggalo (HONK HONK)
  • Jake's name (stolen)

Wow.

...

...

...Goddammit Dirk
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
User avatar
IslaKariese
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Maryland/Virginia

Re: Homestuck (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Postby Lordxana0 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:29 pm

IslaKariese wrote:
Anura wrote:So, Lord English is:
  • Caliborn's evil (and presumably the dominant personality)
  • Equius's muscle (RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPED)
  • AR's/Dirk's intellect (possibly only expressed in the Doc)
  • Gamzee's murderclownjuggalo (HONK HONK)
  • Jake's name (stolen)

Wow.

...

...

...Goddammit Dirk


From nobody to nightmare. I mean Caliborn was an asshole, but now Lord English might very well be the literal personification of power. That and seeing as all of the first four kids are now trapped in the phantom zone... oh god that is sad, JohnxRoxy can't exist if John is trapped in the tool...unless he can get out of it.
Who you going to call? ME!
User avatar
Lordxana0
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:36 pm
Location: Long Beach

Re: Homestuck (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Postby IslaKariese on Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:35 pm

Lordxana0 wrote:
IslaKariese wrote:
Anura wrote:So, Lord English is:
  • Caliborn's evil (and presumably the dominant personality)
  • Equius's muscle (RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPED)
  • AR's/Dirk's intellect (possibly only expressed in the Doc)
  • Gamzee's murderclownjuggalo (HONK HONK)
  • Jake's name (stolen)

Wow.

...

...

...Goddammit Dirk

From nobody to nightmare. I mean Caliborn was an asshole, but now Lord English might very well be the literal personification of power. That and seeing as all of the first four kids are now trapped in the phantom zone... oh god that is sad, JohnxRoxy can't exist if John is trapped in the tool...unless he can get out of it.

I don't even actually know which reality these kids came from. Like seriously. Now that John has control over his reality-jumping, I honestly don't know which timeline these folks are from, or if this is now a doomed timeline, or if this was always meant to happen except not because meta-retcon and.... Jegus, my head hurts now...
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
User avatar
IslaKariese
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Maryland/Virginia

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron