Anything goes.

Re: Homestuck (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Postby Anura on Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:39 pm

Is...

Is Dave/Karkat canon? Because of Vriska not dying? :shock:
Anura

Postby Victin on Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:21 pm

I find it underwhelming Vriska fixed everything... by being a jerk. I expected something better out of her, frankly.
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby IslaKariese on Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:07 pm

One of the best bits was her reaction to the Meenah/Vriska Matespritship from before (which I'm so friggin' glad wasn't erased, you don't even know). Also finally using Moonsetter as background music.

Also "Hello, Zepp" plus "Illuminati Confirmed" jokes just fits for some reason, I don't even know why.
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby Anura on Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:44 pm

Vriskatime, every time, all the time!
Anura

Postby IslaKariese on Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:47 am

I'm just hoping that John displays some emotion other than happy-go-lucky, vaguely confused/clueless, slapstick-based fury, or mildly-yet-not-quite-appropriately-solemn-enough.
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby Anura on Mon May 04, 2015 10:03 pm

Two adorable upd8s, and then a reminder that Vriska is the bitchiest bitch that ever bitchy bitched.
Anura

Postby IslaKariese on Tue May 05, 2015 7:32 am

Yeah, I don't know if she thinks she's being helpful or what, but she's reminding everyone why we call her the spider8itch.

And I don't think a sprite can ever prototype on a living person, so denying "Jape" cuddles is just uncool.
IslaKariese

Postby Endless Sea on Tue May 05, 2015 3:40 pm

The walls of text are really starting to get to me now. @_@
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
Endless Sea

Postby IslaKariese on Tue May 05, 2015 7:16 pm

Calm yourself, this one's only two pages long. :P Wish it was longer, really.
IslaKariese

Postby Anura on Wed May 06, 2015 9:37 am

Davesprite was made from Past Dave, so yeah, sprites can prototype with the living.

Also, Pale Scourgecest? I didn't see that one coming.
Anura

Postby IslaKariese on Thu May 07, 2015 9:31 am

Anura wrote:Davesprite was made from Past Dave, so yeah, sprites can prototype with the living.

I thought it was more because Dave was doomed that he could prototype. They put a lot of emphasis in the beginning that only dead things could prototype with kernels and sprites.
IslaKariese

Postby Victin on Thu May 07, 2015 12:10 pm

IslaKariese wrote:
Anura wrote:Davesprite was made from Past Dave, so yeah, sprites can prototype with the living.

I thought it was more because Dave was doomed that he could prototype. They put a lot of emphasis in the beginning that only dead things could prototype with kernels and sprites.

I think they mentioned kernels are attracted to dead and doomed stuff, but not that they need to be prototyped with dead and doomed stuff. For example, I don't think AR was dead or doomed, but it was prototyped with Equius.
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby Blurred_9L on Thu May 07, 2015 1:26 pm

Victin wrote:I think they mentioned kernels are attracted to dead and doomed stuff, but not that they need to be prototyped with dead and doomed stuff. For example, I don't think AR was dead or doomed, but it was prototyped with Equius.

Well, it's either that or we're in another doomed timeline :D
Why should we do the right thing?
-Well... because it's the right thing to do, there's no other good reason.

Am I a bad guy trying to be good, or a good guy trying to convince himself that he's not the bad guy?
Blurred_9L

Postby IslaKariese on Thu May 07, 2015 3:17 pm

Blurred_9L wrote:
Victin wrote:I think they mentioned kernels are attracted to dead and doomed stuff, but not that they need to be prototyped with dead and doomed stuff. For example, I don't think AR was dead or doomed, but it was prototyped with Equius.

Well, it's either that or we're in another doomed timeline :D

Ugh, don't say that - if every timeline we see is gonna be doomed, we'll never reach the happy ending! And while the story never ending sounds appealing now, it just means that eventually Hussie's gonna die without finishing, and that's just unsat.
IslaKariese

Postby Blurred_9L on Thu May 07, 2015 10:24 pm

Well, maybe they sort of do all the stuff they need to do on that doomed session and then use john's transport-power-thingie to move the planets + skaia to the original session.

Though I doubt it's something like that xD

Am I a bad guy trying to be good, or a good guy trying to convince himself that he's not the bad guy?
Blurred_9L

Postby IslaKariese on Wed May 13, 2015 10:00 pm

Can someone explain to me where the hell Vriska's getting her intel from? She's become this living infodump somehow without anyone questioning it.
IslaKariese

Postby Anura on Wed May 13, 2015 10:03 pm

She replaced Gamzee as the troll who was time-travelling around the session using Aradia's music boxes. Apparently she was doing that to gather intel from the past and future. Combine that with what Rose could learn with her Seer powers during the meteor trip.
Anura

Postby Anura on Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:46 pm

Hm. "Live". Appropriate.
Anura

Postby Victin on Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:33 pm

Victin

Postby Blurred_9L on Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:46 pm

That last update was the most hilarious in a while XD

Blurred_9L

Postby Victin on Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:01 pm

:0
Victin

Postby IslaKariese on Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:56 pm

That's it. I'm officially naming Dave and Dirk the Birdbrains. There is no name more fitting.
IslaKariese

Postby Victin on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:50 pm

To quote myself:

Victin wrote:... I want to punch Vriska now. That is actually a thing I actually want to do.

And Meenah, watch out what you're going to say, will 'ya? ¬¬
Victin

Postby IslaKariese on Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:57 pm

...So, in lighter areas of speculation (cause if I think too hard about Vriska I might break something), how the hell are there two Nannasprites??
IslaKariese

Postby Victin on Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:14 am

IslaKariese wrote:...So, in lighter areas of speculation (cause if I think too hard about Vriska I might break something), how the hell are there two Nannasprites??

I was also confused by that, but apparently alongisde John, Roxy and Jaspersprite, there was a Nannasprite and supposedly other sprites too. Then there's also the Nannasprite from this plane of existence?
Victin

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic