HAPPY WACKY FUN TIME

Anything goes.

Re: HAPPY WACKY FUN TIME

Postby Pixelmage on Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:51 pm

... It's annoying to do that for inside the forum. For outside hotlinking I'd say it's a no-no.

You can register for Imgur using GMail, Facebook or Twitter. And I know you have a twitter acc you could link for that. So you do have it as an option.

I'll stop this subject here and now however. It's not my place to actually decide this stuff, so I'll not continue.
"Yami ni madoishi awarena kage yo
Hito o kizutsuke otoshimete,
Tsumi ni oboreshi gō no tama,
Ippen... shinde miru?"
Pixelmage

Postby Sicon112 on Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:54 pm

Or, you know, you could just use Imageshack and not even bother about an account...
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:05 pm

*insert tinfoil hat*

*looks at title of thread* *looks at Vic's post*

Clearly, he put it here because he's trying to send us a message. THE CABAL ARE ONTO HIM.
I know! Let's send Vic an encoded comment, pointing him to a different encoded comment, pointing him to a tvtropes page which we vandalized with another encoded comment, pointing him back here!

...too soon?
Lead by example. Get lost in a swamp.

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby Scarab on Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:08 pm

Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:*insert tinfoil hat*

*looks at title of thread* *looks at Vic's post*

Clearly, he put it here because he's trying to send us a message. THE CABAL ARE ONTO HIM.
I know! Let's send Vic an encoded comment, pointing him to a different encoded comment, pointing him to a tvtropes page which we vandalized with another encoded comment, pointing him back here!

...too soon?

It would be funnier if it weren't so embarrassing at this point. :?
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:40 pm

Scarab wrote:It would be funnier if it weren't so embarrassing at this point. :?

Yeah... my operating principle is "the more I joke about it, the closer it will be to being something I can joke about without self-loathing." We'll get there.
Meanwhile, let's speculate why the Cabal is out to get Vic, and whether we should ask him to make us some cakes in order to help figure this out.
Lead by example. Get lost in a swamp.

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby JackAlsworth on Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:48 pm

Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:Meanwhile, let's speculate why the Cabal is out to get Vic, and whether we should ask him to make us some cakes in order to help figure this out.

"Whether"?

This is cake we're talking about, Qara. There is no "whether".
JackAlsworth

Postby H22 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:28 pm

So the Cabal is still alive. Therefore, they might well have haxxed our leopards and minds. Therefore the Cabal are all green elephants on a tram, and this 'ascended meme' nonsense is just PROPAGANDA and SUBLIMINAL ADVERTISING and that the 'Puppetmasters' have something to do with the game. And they must all be run by.....---------
In life, he suffered from a sense of unreality, as do many Englishmen.
H22

Previous

Return to Off Topic