The Going to be gone for some time thread

Anything goes.

The Going to be gone for some time thread

Postby Lordxana0 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:28 am

I created this thread for people who need to be gone for awhile and want to say something before disappearing.

I am heading off to bed. Going to be back in the game around 2:00 Eastern Standard time as long as everything goes alright.
Night.
Who you going to call? ME!
Lordxana0

Re: The Going to be gone for some time thread

Postby NeverSlender on Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:29 pm

Nothing's happening. I'm off to sleep.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Victin on Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:49 pm

Everything is quiet, and I have to go to sleep. Until more than tweve hours guys.
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby Lordxana0 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:58 am

Well I am off to dreamland and then school, freaking college. Catch you guys on the flip side.
Lordxana0

Postby Sicon112 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:07 am

Same. 'Cept it's "bloody college application letters and studying for the SAT so I can make a full National Merit Scholar" here.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Sicon112 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:19 pm

Came back for a while, but I'm checking out for a bit again. Need to get ready for my piano lesson and then get working on some application letters. Good luck guys.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Pixelmage on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Tomorrow, 10/04 to 10/06 is the League of Legends Season 2 World Championship.
Don't expect me to make an appearance here or anywhere during that time... :lol: (Just watching, I'm not playing in the tournament. :( )

Sorry about that. But, I'll be back after the games.

EDIT: Forgot to switch the Day/Month to Month/Day. Changed it already.
"Yami ni madoishi awarena kage yo
Hito o kizutsuke otoshimete,
Tsumi ni oboreshi gō no tama,
Ippen... shinde miru?"
Pixelmage

Postby NeverSlender on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:34 pm

Well, nothing's happening and I don't think anything is going to. So I'm going to sleep. Which means expect a plot development any minute.

EDIT: One last thing, I just found THIS.

A man after my own heart.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Victin on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Once again, good night. I hope nothing new happens while I am away.
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby The Finch on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:54 pm

Good night, guys. I'm heading to bed until I come back on tomorrow.
I WANT YOU TO SAVE THE WALL AND WATCH PONIES
The Finch

Postby Sicon112 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:39 pm

Well, that's all for me. Be back in ten hours or less, a time frame in which I'm sure the world will end or something, knowing my luck.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby JackAlsworth on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:51 am

(not sure if this is the right thread to post this, but it seemed like the most appropriate existing one)

So something's come up IRL, and I won't be able to access the internet later than 5 pm PST. Most of my time here will be a couple hours before that, but nothing later.
JackAlsworth

Postby IslaKariese on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:13 am

Well, after more than an hour of inactivity, I'd say 1am is a good place to quit. See you in the morning!
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby Lordxana0 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:37 am

I am so glad this thread has only been used for its true purpose. Anyway heading off to bed guys. Catch you after school
Lordxana0

Postby NeverSlender on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:05 pm

I'm off to sleep so get ready for plot movement.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Victin on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:49 pm

Once again, going to sleep. Good night to all, and a special one to Mr. Cake.
Victin

Postby Adell on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:28 am

Sometime during the next week my activity is going to slow down, as I need to catch up with assignments/work both in and out of my college. I'll still be lurking around for when we need moral boosts and to keep track of things, but unless a puzzle comes up that I can seriously help with I'll be keeping out of it. Just for the week though, I'll be back to 100% afterwards.
If you ever need to ask the questions "Am I needed? Should I help them?" The answer is always yes. Always.
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby Lordxana0 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:33 am

Heading off to bed for the night. Visiting a friend tomorrow than hitting up the Zoo on Saturday for a theater assignment. So I will be back in full force Sunday.
Lordxana0

Postby Sicon112 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:43 am

I'm outta here. Also, advance warning: I'm gonna be gone pretty much all day Saturday. Morning is the SAT, and the rest of the day will be recovering from the late night cramming session I'm sure that I will end up doing. While were on the subject, don't expect much from me tomorrow night either...
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Sicon112 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:17 pm

I think it's about time for me to check out. I'll hopefully be able to rejoin you guys and be up to speed sometime Saturday evening, unless something huge happens and I have to go through a 1000 post backlog. Knowing my luck, that's exactly what's about to happen, isn't it?
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby NeverSlender on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:58 pm

It's two o'clock, sleep time. I'll be gone for a while tomorrow 'cos I'm going to a football match, and the Super League grand final is on after that, so I'll be posting infrequently while it's on.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Sicon112 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:03 pm

Well, since the witch is stubbornly silent, I can't continue playing right now. Instead, I'm gonna take off and rest for a bit. If Don comes back, I planned out an escape route, but it's probably useless since he is insane and our only contact point is through Twitter, which is not the best way to convey complex plans. Ah well. Goodbye for a bit all. See you soon.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby NeverSlender on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:00 pm

I'm going to sleep. The amount I'm getting is becoming less and less every night and I'm starting to worry Don Quixote's thread quote will soon apply to me.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Goldude on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:15 pm

I have to leave for now as the tabletop game I'm a part of is just about to start.
1st official attempted Spanner In The Works and light in the darkness.
Goldude

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:11 am

Well, once again I find myself in the awkward position of feeling blood begin to circulate in my caffeine system, so I guess it's off to bed with me. Going all out Xanatos Speed Chess is like God of Conquest mode; awesome while it lasts, but it's pretty mentally draining after a while. Besides, it's been a while since I've really had to do that, so I was a tad rusty. Now that the excitement is gone, I just feel really tired. I'll be back in about ten hours, I hope. I don't want to miss the search of the statue tomorrow!
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Next

Return to Off Topic