The Going to be gone for some time thread

Anything goes.

Re: The Going to be gone for some time thread

Postby Endless Sea on Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:24 am

What makes you think you're the only person she's after? Or that she's even going after a person at all? :P
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
Endless Sea

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:51 am

She's totally going after Sicon. <_<
>_>

Only Sicon. Definitely not anyone else.
eli_gone_crazy

Postby Sicon112 on Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:48 pm

Well, I'm about to make the extraordinarily rare act of logging out of the chatbox in the next hour or so. I should return sometime tomorrow. Probably obscenely early in the morning as I finally arrive back in my home state after being crammed in a tiny car for twelve hours again. Yaaaaaay. :|
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Victin on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:18 am

Being quick because the battery's dying: many, many places out of energy through the whole town, and seemingly no one can even contact the energy company. I'll be out for most of the weekend whether there's energy or not, so it's possible wyou will only hear of me from Monday onwards. I believe my worst problem will be boredom, but as I don't know how long we will be out of light, I can't tell for sure. I think the fridge has already hit environmental temperature and I believe there's something powering the pump that gives me water. These probably are just me exaggerating, but I don't know. See you all later.
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby Victin on Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:05 pm

Okay, I have energy again! :) Seems the situation wasn't so bad as I thought. Don't need to spend your worries with me, if you ever did :P
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby agoraoptera on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:27 am

I'm going to be in Taiwan from 9th to 16th. I hope I'll be able to check in during these 8 days, and maybe even write a little :P
If you can make it better, don't make it sentient.

agoraoptera wrote: :| Shane just because I'm Asian doesn't mean I get to be Godzilla

Proud co-writer of the Greatest Idea of Our Time: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1236
agoraoptera

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:15 pm

Leaving for a while. I'm rather angry right now, and I will return when I trust myself to talk civilly to people. See you whenever.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Blurred_9L on Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:21 am

So... I never expected to use this thread at all, but then... here I am, writing a post on it. So yep, no other reason for me to be doing so other than having to take care of RL issues. I wish I could explain more to you guys, but the only thing I can say is that they're really serious and I'm honestly terrified.

Dammit, I'm posting this at 4 A.M. in the morning @.@

I'll try to be back from time to time, but I think that for now it is best if I try to stay away from distractions as much as possible. I don't know if I'll be able to write for FC too, but I'll try to keep up just in case.

I'll be around on twitter, hopefully if you need me. Take care, guys.

See you later all, sorry. I have to go save somebody.
Why should we do the right thing?
-Well... because it's the right thing to do, there's no other good reason.

Am I a bad guy trying to be good, or a good guy trying to convince himself that he's not the bad guy?
Blurred_9L

Postby Guyshane on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:32 am

Blurred_9L wrote:So... I never expected to use this thread at all, but then... here I am, writing a post on it. So yep, no other reason for me to be doing so other than having to take care of RL issues. I wish I could explain more to you guys, but the only thing I can say is that they're really serious and I'm honestly terrified.

Dammit, I'm posting this at 4 A.M. in the morning @.@

I'll try to be back from time to time, but I think that for now it is best if I try to stay away from distractions as much as possible. I don't know if I'll be able to write for FC too, but I'll try to keep up just in case.

I'll be around on twitter, hopefully if you need me. Take care, guys.

See you later all, sorry. I have to go save somebody.

Stay safe Blur
I say we nuke it from orbit...its the only way to be sure.
Guyshane

Postby Sicon112 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:01 pm

Take care, Blur. In the meantime, I'm vanishing for twelve hours for another pain in the ass, or rather knee joints car ride. See you tonight.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:29 pm

'cos of stuff and things I'll be fairly nonexistent for the next month or so.

See you.
eli_gone_crazy

Postby Guyshane on Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:11 am

Right now I have no wifi. Probably be back around Wednesday
Guyshane

Postby Lordxana0 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:18 pm

Hello fellow Metaguards and friends I have some rather bad news to inform you of. I have failed one of my classes, and due to this I won't... well be able to be around that much. It goes without saying this means that until a future event I am withdrawing myself from Floating Castle. I won't say that my other RP's are gone through, as they update slowly enough to where I can find myself on the library computer or somewhere else with the ability to update them. Thank you all for being the best friends a guy could ask for, and I hope to see you again in the future.
Who you going to call? ME!
Lordxana0

Postby JRPictures on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:21 am

Lordxana0 wrote:Hello fellow Metaguards and friends I have some rather bad news to inform you of. I have failed one of my classes, and due to this I won't... well be able to be around that much. It goes without saying this means that until a future event I am withdrawing myself from Floating Castle. I won't say that my other RP's are gone through, as they update slowly enough to where I can find myself on the library computer or somewhere else with the ability to update them. Thank you all for being the best friends a guy could ask for, and I hope to see you again in the future.

Damn that sucks man. Good luck with it all.
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

INSTANTIATION NUMBER: 10-15-14-15

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

:gurt: :geek: :ugeek:
JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:52 pm

Having miraculously survived the "catastrophic ice storm", I will be out of town for the next week or so. I should have internet access, but intermittently, and timezones. Don't kill everyone without me.
Lead by example. Get lost in a swamp.

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby Guyshane on Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:33 pm

Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote: Don't kill everyone without me.

Now who would ever do that? O:)
Guyshane

Postby Sicon112 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:40 pm

Guyshane wrote:Now who would ever do that? O:)

Absolutely no one at all.

>.>

<.<

:twisted:
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby agoraoptera on Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:01 am

Gonna be in Malaysia from 26th to 28th and may not have internet. Hopefully not.
If you can make it better, don't make it sentient.

agoraoptera wrote: :| Shane just because I'm Asian doesn't mean I get to be Godzilla

Proud co-writer of the Greatest Idea of Our Time: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1236
agoraoptera

Postby Sicon112 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:01 am

And as of about an hour and a half from now I vanish for the day. Traveling, but I can still be accessed through Steam, as per usual.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:55 am

I'll be in Osaka for ten days.
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia, Earth, The Solar System, the Milky Way, Outer Space, The Universe

Postby IslaKariese on Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:14 pm

Osaka!? *Jells for a second* Okay, I'm good. Have fun!
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:55 pm

IslaKariese wrote:Osaka!? *Jells for a second* Okay, I'm good. Have fun!

Thanks!

Also, I will not be in contact. FOR FOUR HOURS. Or more.
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia, Earth, The Solar System, the Milky Way, Outer Space, The Universe

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:08 am

I'm going out of town for a few days (during which I will see the eli). I will probably have some sort of internet access, but it probably won't be particularly consistent.
Lead by example. Get lost in a swamp.

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby Victin on Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:46 pm

Before the sun rises, I'll be leaving for another city. Should be back by Wednesday or Thursday, I don't know. Might appear in the chat through my phone. See'ya then.
Victin

Postby Sicon112 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:21 am

Well, it's time for me to make the trip home for spring break. Despite the fact that I have been forced to fly, the enormous wait times mean I will be offline/only sporadically online for as long or longer than it usually takes me to drive. If you need me, though, try steam. I'll probably be able to respond to you there most of the day. I'll see you all tonight!
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic