The Going to be gone for some time thread

Anything goes.

Re: The Going to be gone for some time thread

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 am

Some stuff has come up, unfortunately.

I'm still around if you need me, but.... yeah.

I'll see you guys around, okay? :)
eli_gone_crazy

Postby Scarab on Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:05 am

eli_gone_crazy wrote:Some stuff has come up, unfortunately.

I'm still around if you need me, but.... yeah.

I'll see you guys around, okay? :)

Don't worry Eli, we're here when you get back <3
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Pixelmage on Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:26 pm

So, uhm... My turn to bump this one up. I got a job (finally!), starting tomorrow. So, I don't know how my schedule is going to end up yet. But between work and college, I'll probably have very little time online during weekdays.

If I disappear during the weekdays, all is well and I'll be around on the weekends. :)
"Yami ni madoishi awarena kage yo
Hito o kizutsuke otoshimete,
Tsumi ni oboreshi gō no tama,
Ippen... shinde miru?"
Pixelmage

Postby Victin on Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:13 pm

Pixelmage wrote:So, uhm... My turn to bump this one up. I got a job (finally!), starting tomorrow. So, I don't know how my schedule is going to end up yet. But between work and college, I'll probably have very little time online during weekdays.

If I disappear during the weekdays, all is well and I'll be around on the weekends. :)

Congratulations Pixel! :) Good luck!
Dolphins are some of the smartest animals, yes, but by human standards… Let's say you should praise the god that forces them to stay handless and underwater.
Victin

Postby Endless Sea on Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:37 pm

Welp, I got vaccines to take tomorrow at one PM, so I won't be on that afternoon for an indeterminate period of time.

Also, I just got a call from RationalThought, and when I mentioned FC he said that he'd probably be too busy with college to participate in RP stuff here in the coming few months, although he might drop in on the chatroom or something every so often. So yeah.
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
Endless Sea

Postby Lordxana0 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:36 pm

Yesterday my hard drive on my computer called it quits, and I have no idea when or how I will get a new one. I will try to be on when I can, but I don't know when that will be. Hopefully I can see you all later.
Who you going to call? ME!
Lordxana0

Postby Sicon112 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:54 pm

Heading out to college on Friday. I'll be in and out of the chat when I have time, but I will not be around to keep up with gaming or RPGs. Hopefully I will be back here regularly once my schedule evens out.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:27 pm

I guess Sicon sort of covered it in the other thread, but... I'm leaving tomorrow night for college, and I'll be out of contact (mostly) until sometime Saturday after I move in. So, uhm, don't blow up anything while I'm gone? :|
eli_gone_crazy

Postby Sicon112 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:50 pm

eli_gone_crazy wrote:I guess Sicon sort of covered it in the other thread, but... I'm leaving tomorrow night for college, and I'll be out of contact (mostly) until sometime Saturday after I move in. So, uhm, don't blow up anything while I'm gone? :|

Too late, I already blew everything up while you weren't looking.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:14 am

I was going to say that I'll disappear sometime this evening and resurface sometime Saturday night. However, my power cord has suddenly decided to be broken, so chances are I'll disappear somewhat earlier than that and resurface... I haven't a bloody clue when. This is my second power cord to break.
Lead by example. Get lost in a swamp.

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby Sicon112 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:40 am

Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:I was going to say that I'll disappear sometime this evening and resurface sometime Saturday night. However, my power cord has suddenly decided to be broken, so chances are I'll disappear somewhat earlier than that and resurface... I haven't a bloody clue when. This is my second power cord to break.

O_o Yikes. Power cords don't usually do that to me. (They know if they tried I would trash them and pull a replacement out of my closet of spare parts. :twisted: ) I've had power strips break, or at least the grounding plug on power strips break, though.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby narrativedilettante on Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:33 pm

Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:I was going to say that I'll disappear sometime this evening and resurface sometime Saturday night. However, my power cord has suddenly decided to be broken, so chances are I'll disappear somewhat earlier than that and resurface... I haven't a bloody clue when. This is my second power cord to break.

I've literally lost count of my broken power cords. One of them got a short circuit, overheated, and part MELTED. So, sympathies. Good luck getting a replacement. (In my experience you can find them for a few bucks on eBay, but electronics stores will charge you up the wazoo.) (Not that you'll be likely to read that if you can't get online.)
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby Krika on Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:17 pm

Never really had much of a reason to use this, but I'm going to be gone all of Saturday, and most of Sunday.
Krika
>Narra has tiny jerk people in her socks.
>We are affirming our collective jerkhood by committing genocide on them.
Guyshane
>I'm going to read the logs and pray that that sentence makes more sense in context
>No
>No it does not
Krika

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:30 pm

Oh yeah, I probably won't have a chance to get back online after my 3:20 class, and after that I'll be totally off the radar until sometime on Saturday night. Try not to pine for me too much!

Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby RotavatoR on Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:58 am

I may not be able to come online till friday, because of a... school camp... or something?
Anyway...
Yeah.
:3
RotavatoR

Postby Sicon112 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:47 pm

Well, the internet isn't going to be going anywhere between now and Friday. I might steal it on Saturday, though.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:16 pm

Last verse, same as the first-- I'm gone as of some time this afternoon. See you Saturday night!

Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:18 pm

I'm going to Borneo with my class to study Orangutans for 4 days...see ya all!
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia, Earth, The Solar System, the Milky Way, Outer Space, The Universe

Postby Tohrinha on Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:28 pm

I'll be gone for the rest of the month, starting tomorrow.
Tohrinha
Meta-Knight

Postby Scarab on Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:28 pm

Tohrinha wrote:I'll be gone for the rest of the month, starting tomorrow.

I'm starting to think Tohrinha is employed some kind of Secret Agency that keeps sending her off on covert missions worldwide...

Hey, Toh, may I have some smoke pellets?
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Guyshane on Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:01 pm

Scarab wrote:

I'm starting to think Tohrinha is employed some kind of Secret Agency that keeps sending her off on covert missions worldwide...

I have been investigating this theory for some time. I have uncovered whispers in the criminal underworld of an agent known only as "The snake in the grass". Well Tor what have you to say for yourself?
I say we nuke it from orbit...its the only way to be sure.
Guyshane

Postby Tohrinha on Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:34 am

Scarab wrote:

>.>

<.<

Go to the corner store. Not the one by the malt shop. You know the one.

Guyshane wrote:I have been investigating this theory for some time. I have uncovered whispers in the criminal underworld of an agent known only as "The snake in the grass". Well Tor what have you to say for yourself?

*neither confirms nor denies*
Tohrinha
Meta-Knight

Postby Scarab on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:46 am

Tohrinha wrote:>.>

<.<

Go to the corner store. Not the one by the malt shop. You know the one.

I do indeed. 8-) See ya there.
Scarab

Postby Tohrinha on Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:14 pm

I'll be gone for a few days, probably back around Thursday.
Tohrinha
Meta-Knight

Postby Sicon112 on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:27 am

Tohrinha wrote:I'll be gone for a few days, probably back around Thursday.

Off on ANOTHER mission Tohr? You do realize that you are never going to catch me, don't you? :twisted:
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic