TWWF Minecraft Server

Anything goes.

Re: TWWF Minecraft Server

Postby Krika on Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:15 pm

So, I want to go kill the Ender Dragon. I was the one who went ahead and found the portal, and I totally could have gone and done it and erected a massive "Too late suckers" sign, but thanks to my stupid conscience, I didn't. But now, since the server is going down, can I just go and kill it anyway? I really want to, and it seems a waste to leave it un-killed.
Krika
>Narra has tiny jerk people in her socks.
>We are affirming our collective jerkhood by committing genocide on them.
Guyshane
>I'm going to read the logs and pray that that sentence makes more sense in context
>No
>No it does not
Krika

Postby Sicon112 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:32 pm

Not like the server is going down or anything. Even if we switch to tekkit lite for filming, the Tekkit Classic world is still our main base of operations. The filming thing would just be another event, and when we take breaks to edit and stuff, of which there will probably be many, it's probably going to be on Tekkit Classic at least some of the time.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Krika on Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:59 pm

So I went to kill the Ender Dragon.

The End is kinda bugged.....There's exactly two platforms (one of them is...weirdy shaped. The other is the standard spawn-in platform). And now Ender Dragon.

Did someone already ninja it, and then kill the entire End or something?
Krika
Guyshane
>I'm going to read the logs and pray that that sentence makes more sense in context
>No
>No it does not
Krika

Postby AMimsyBorogove on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:24 pm

I most definitely did not nuke an entire dimension and I have no idea why you would ever assume that I did.

In all seriousness, though, no, I didn't blow up the End. I wish I had, though. =/
"The Apocalypse is basically just a tutorial." - Sicon112.

"Due to the ambiguity of this wording, I am unable to determine whether or not I am the leader of the X-Men!"
"UNIVERSE-BREAKING EPILEPSY RAVE!" - AMimsyBorogove
AMimsyBorogove

Postby Scarab on Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:58 pm

Krika wrote:So I went to kill the Ender Dragon.

The End is kinda bugged.....There's exactly two platforms (one of them is...weirdy shaped. The other is the standard spawn-in platform). And now Ender Dragon.

Did someone already ninja it, and then kill the entire End or something?

The End is usually a big, white block floating in nothing, exactly how large was this place and were there any black towers?
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Pixelmage on Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:42 pm

Sure fire way to know, is there a return portal?
Because unless the dragon is killed, there is no way to return to the Overworld. If there's a portal, then yes, someone killed it.

Not me. To this day I never saw the dragon, not even in single player creative mode. :P
Besides, I'm... A little ways away from that portal, and no longer have my immortality. :?
"Yami ni madoishi awarena kage yo
Hito o kizutsuke otoshimete,
Tsumi ni oboreshi gō no tama,
Ippen... shinde miru?"
Pixelmage

Postby Krika on Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:46 pm

There isn't even any of the white stone. Seriously. Go in there with minimal gear (you need to kill yourself to get out).
Krika
Guyshane
>No
>No it does not
Krika

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:36 pm

OK, quick question:

I see two more players on the list than before. One called zac4842, and the other called PhoenixCrocodile. Now, I know one of them has to be Rota, but I am curious as to who the other is. I've sent out the IP to the server to a few people on this forum recently, and I just want to attach a username to your in-game handle. If you could drop by and let me know, that would be great.
Last edited by Sicon112 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Pixelmage on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:48 pm

I know PhoenixCrocodile is RR. I never saw zac4842 in Dryu's server though, and neither got the IP from me, so... No idea.
Ippen... shinde miru?"
Pixelmage

Postby Sicon112 on Fri May 03, 2013 4:57 pm

I have just received an e-mail from my hosting service informing me that they are upgrading their servers. THIS MEANS THE SERVER IP IS GOING TO CHANGE SOMETIME TODAY. Please contact me for the new information in the chatbox.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Sicon112 on Fri May 03, 2013 4:59 pm

ALSO: If I do not respond in the chat, send me a PM over the site. I will check both messages whenever I can. However, I am very busy today, so you may have to wait a bit before you get an answer. I apologize, but there isn't much I can do about that.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:16 pm

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The time on the Tekkit server is about to run out. If I pay them another 30$, it will go back up for the next three months. I have no problems with doing this, as that server was fun to play on. Does anyone else want to continue using it for things like the story you were planning?
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:38 pm

:shock:

yeah... keep it up *sorry*

*starts plotting*
eli_gone_crazy

Postby SpiritfChaos on Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:46 pm

Sicon112 wrote:IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The time on the Tekkit server is about to run out. If I pay them another 30$, it will go back up for the next three months. I have no problems with doing this, as that server was fun to play on. Does anyone else want to continue using it for things like the story you were planning?

I still need to know how to get on that.
I'm just a guy who wants to help save the world.
SpiritfChaos

Postby Pixelmage on Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:59 pm

Uh... It was still up? O.o

I haven't been able to connect in like... A while. I thought it was down.
Ippen... shinde miru?"
Pixelmage

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:18 pm

That would be because I think the IP changed. >.<
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:01 pm

On that note, who wants the new IP to confirm they have the right one? Server is up and running fine right now.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Scarab on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:25 am

Sicon112 wrote:On that note, who wants the new IP to confirm they have the right one? Server is up and running fine right now.

*Raises hand*
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby SpiritfChaos on Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:38 am

It won't let me access the server because it's still in 1.3.
I'm just a guy who wants to help save the world.
SpiritfChaos

Postby Pixelmage on Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:45 pm

SpiritfChaos wrote:It won't let me access the server because it's still in 1.3.

Sicon's server is for Tekkit Classic. That one is stuck on 1.3.2 forever. If you want to log in you'll need to get the Technic Launcher and run Tekkit Classic from that.
Ippen... shinde miru?"
Pixelmage

Postby Sicon112 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:13 pm

There are more enormous gaping holes in everything I ever built guys.

Frigging DAMN IT. I'm going to go look up what the last backup I had looked like.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Sicon112 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:25 pm

I've backed up the server as it stands and I'm reverting to the most recent backup... almost two months ago, right about when the IP changed and most people stopped playing often, as far as I know. I'm going to look around and see what that backup is like real quick, but don't worry, I can easily reset it back to the way it is currently. I'm just checking the world status.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Sicon112 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:58 pm

Well, the Tekkit server is running smoothly again, and all seems to be well. ^_^ However, it is quite quiet online right now. Anyone want to drop by and join me?
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Endless Sea on Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:36 pm

Minecraft get!

(I blame you guys for this)
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
Endless Sea

Postby Endless Sea on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:08 am

Doubleposting because http://doodle.com/csbk3mr8a9f4ndpq

Easter hunting! :D
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.
Endless Sea

Previous

Return to Off Topic