Filmcast Character Sheets

Be creative! We know you can be <3

Filmcast Character Sheets

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:07 pm

Okay so... I need to start work on some sort of story (yikes). If any of our loving mods decides I misplaced this, well I guess they'll move it. xD

So, I need just a brief description of who you'd like to be, or what you'd like to do. This way I can work around all the stuffs and make something badass. Once it's up, I'll put it on a google doc, so everyone can see.

So yea, make it look like this:

Name of Minecraft Character Profile: eli_gone_crazy
Okay with using this as your Character in the series: yes
Access to Bandicam video recording software?: no, but I can get it
Availability: pretty much anytime.
Timezone: Eastern
Would you like to be involved in the editing process?: Oh god no. I'd kill it XD
Describe your character: Quiet, mute hunter
Can you describe your usual ‘gameplay style’ in minecraft?: exploring mostly. I die a lot, if not the most on the server. Uninterested in building for the most part, though I'm okay at it.
eli_gone_crazy

Re: Filmcast Character Sheets

Postby Scarab on Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:25 pm

Already in the main team, but just so everyone knows exactly what the heck I'll actually be doing:

Name of Minecraft Character Profile: ScarabD
Okay with using this as your Character in the series?: Y/N Yep
Microphone access?: Yes
Access to Bandicam video recording software?: Yes, in trail, will be able to purchase actual software in time.
Availability: Pretty much every evening according to my timezone, some mornings on occasion, however unavailable on many weekend nights.
Timezone: GMT
Would you like to be involved in the editing process?: Yep
Describe your character: Pretty much me in Minecraft, so a little bit rambly and vague and not altogether clear on the details of playing. Basically the term 'noob' springs to mind.
Can you describe your usual ‘gameplay style’ in minecraft?: Mostly building focussed, learning methods of play, generally trying to avoid mobs. Appear to die less frequently than other players on the server but this says nothing of my skill so much as my unwillingness to actually engage enemies.
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Krika on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:23 pm

Name of Minecraft Character Profile: Ekluag.
Okay with using this as your Character in the series: Well, then I'd probably have to get a new Minecraft account if I didn't, and that'd be a pain.
Access to Bandicam video recording software?: I can get it, no worries.
Availability: Timewise? I don't know if I can put specific times down here, especially because once school gets out I have no idea what my schedule is going to be like. Generally whenever (I'm at my computer much more than I should be).
Timezone: US Eastern. UTC-4:00.
Would you like to be involved in the editing process?: Ummmm.......no?
Describe your character: Grumpy, serious dimensional traveler with a heart of gold. Need to figure out how Mystcraft and Dimensional Doors work though. Working on that.
Can you describe your usual ‘gameplay style’ in minecraft?: I do not do well in games without a focus, so I need a focus and a goal. On the current Tekkit server, I really don't have anything that I can think to do, because I don't have a goal. Previously, my goals were to get a power-flower set-up that would funnel Red Matter into an Ender Chest so I could access infinite matter from anywhere, as well as build my massive tower (and later convert it into an "evil" tower), with a brief stop off to make a spiraling water-and-lava glass structure. Nice, simple goals that I know how to do (seriously. I know EE, but basically nothing else, barring how to get Filters working). So, if left to my own devices, and told "do whatever you want" and I don't have any pressing needs, I'm going to stall and not actually do anything. If I can think of a goal that has a point beyond "something to do" and is practical, I can get it done, otherwise I'm probably not going to bother. I also tend to be very much to the point in getting things done, and even if it would be a good idea to do something else along the way, if it isn't actually part of what I doing, I'm not likely to do it (thus, even though it would probably have been useful to get science up and running whilst building my base, I didn't because it wasn't part of my goal). If I want to do something, I go do it, and tend to not deviate massively from it.
Krika
>Narra has tiny jerk people in her socks.
>We are affirming our collective jerkhood by committing genocide on them.
Guyshane
>I'm going to read the logs and pray that that sentence makes more sense in context
>No
>No it does not
Krika

Postby Pixelmage on Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:03 pm

Name of Minecraft Character Profile: Pixelcaster
Okay with using this as your Character in the series: Yes
Access to Bandicam video recording software?: Trial only, unlikely to change immediately or soon. (Meaning watermarks and 10 minutes limit)
Availability: Save for college, any time should work.
Timezone: GMT-3
Would you like to be involved in the editing process?: Possibly. Depends on how big/many the files are (slow internet) and how much editing needs to be done (stringing files together I think I can do, doing effects is something I'll have to try first before making the promise to handle)
Describe your character: The Librarian, possibly on text-only limitation due to mic issues.
Can you describe your usual ‘gameplay style’ in minecraft?: I usually just set up camp and start building outward. Adding farms and facilities as I need then... I have no idea. I guess I never really got to the point of "completing" a base. Usually a new game version with different world gen comes out and I just restart.
"Yami ni madoishi awarena kage yo
Hito o kizutsuke otoshimete,
Tsumi ni oboreshi gō no tama,
Ippen... shinde miru?"
Pixelmage

Postby SpiritfChaos on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:06 pm

Name of Minecraft Character Profile: SpiritfChaos
Access to Bandicam video recording software?: Yes
Availability: Most of the time
Timezone: Eastern
Would you like to be involved in the editing process?: No thank you. I've tried, and I suck at it.
Describe your character: Tries to be the hero, but usually needs help in combat. Loves building with ice and snow and is very lucky.
Can you describe your usual ‘gameplay style’ in Minecraft?: I stay back and defend/maintain the base and enchant stuff most of the time, but I'll sometimes go out and gather resources with other players.
Last edited by SpiritfChaos on Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm just a guy who wants to help save the world.
SpiritfChaos

Postby AMimsyBorogove on Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:32 pm

Name of Minecraft Character Profile: AMimsyBorogove
Access to Bandicam video recording software?: Nope.
Availability: Most times, although I'm less available in the middle of the week than at the end of it.
Timezone: U.S. Central
Would you like to be involved in the editing process?: Yeah... No. I'd be horrible at editing.
Describe your character: Pyromaniacal Blood Knight with a love for destruction, ranged weapons, and magic. Specializes in more pragmatic styles of battle, favoring annihilating his enemies from a distance with a seemingly endless supply of flintlock muskets and, on occasion, cannons or magical arrow dispensers, rather than actually engaging them in CQC. Is relatively clueless when it comes to technology, however, and is more than a little insane.
Can you describe your usual ‘gameplay style’ in minecraft?: Generally the Red Oni to Sicon's Blue Oni, managing anything that involves explosions, killing things, explosions, digging, explosions, digging with explosions, or generally causing havoc, while Sicon manages designs, technology, etcetera. I'm pretty good at not dying, but spend most of my time wandering through the underground killing everything that happens to cross my path rather than actually building much. When I do build things, though, they're generally pretty ridiculous, like the Holy Castella Del Borogove or Mt. Hourai.
"The Apocalypse is basically just a tutorial." - Sicon112.

"Due to the ambiguity of this wording, I am unable to determine whether or not I am the leader of the X-Men!"
"UNIVERSE-BREAKING EPILEPSY RAVE!" - AMimsyBorogove
AMimsyBorogove

Postby RotavatoR on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:24 am

Name of MCP: PhoenixCrocodile
Okay with using this as character in series: Yes
Access to Bandicam whatever: Not yet, but will look into it.
Availability: Most likely an hour a day.
Timezone: GMT +1
Involved in editing: No.
Character: Not sure yet :(
Gameplay style: Finding a place with the resources I need and then building a shelter there. Will build more when I get plenty resources and achievements.
RotavatoR

Return to Metaguard Projects