Pathfinder Game

Anything goes.

Re: Pathfinder Game

Postby Adell on Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:51 pm

Thanks for everyone who watched (and played) in the stream, it was a lot of fun :D

The story will continue, but for now, rest easy heroes.
If you ever need to ask the questions "Am I needed? Should I help them?" The answer is always yes. Always.
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby JackAlsworth on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:21 am

(I apologize to everyone in the stream who got to hear me fiddling with my dice the whole time; I had no idea how aggravating it was.)

The full recording of the stream is here.
JackAlsworth

Postby JackAlsworth on Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:43 pm

DOUBLE POST: YouTube links are here!

Part 1: http://youtu.be/Zvpt2fa4SZI

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IHD6lWBLa8
JackAlsworth

Postby Adell on Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:46 pm

We're nearing a week now since the last game, but we won't be having the next session this sunday. While I am prepared to have it, I think it would be better on all our schedules if we tried having these sessions once every other week. This gives me plenty of time to prepare, even during school, and means we don't have to spend every sunday playing a silly dice game.

So with that said, would everyone be able to play sunday the 26th, around the same time as the first game :D

Also, since scarab is trying out a little fun idea, we might try recording our audio on audacity or something next time we play (if you guys are willing to)
If you ever need to ask the questions "Am I needed? Should I help them?" The answer is always yes. Always.
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby Rick Healey on Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:16 pm

I've been practicing songs for next session; I'll be all set to go.
I smiled when the wall was built, for I knew we were creating something incredible. And I smiled when it cracked, for the world would soon see what we had wrought.
Rick Healey
Puppetmaster

Postby Adell on Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:12 pm

Our Heroes have survived another day! But the Stone Golem still awaits, protecting the treasure they seek. Will Plisskin's clues be enough to bypass or defeat the creature that blocks their way? And what of Plisskin's strange serpent like race, are they truly a trustworthy bunch? Will Rishcodish pocket more axe's before their adventure is over or horrible dismember more people "by accident"? Will Kerisho sing more songs? Find out Next time on the WTF PATHFINDER GAME: UNTITLED STILL

Also, the four of you should start considering a name for the group, might make an actual good title for this game X3
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby Rick Healey on Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:25 pm

To be fair, we haven't quite had that moment where we've really united as a team yet. Ursa and Kerisho are certainly getting along, and Drik and Rishcodish are as well, but it's not quite a cohesive group yet.
I smiled when the wall was built, for I knew we were creating something incredible. And I smiled when it cracked, for the world would soon see what we had wrought.
Rick Healey
Puppetmaster

Postby Adell on Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:58 am

As for "next time" I would be perfectly capable of doing the next session this coming sunday, if you guys want to/are able to. If not, we'll do it the sunday after again (Feb 9th)
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby Adell on Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:35 pm

JackAlsworth wrote:DOUBLE POST: YouTube links are here!

Part 1: http://youtu.be/Zvpt2fa4SZI

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IHD6lWBLa8

Any chance we can get this for the second session, Jack?
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby JackAlsworth on Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:26 pm

Unfortunately, the second session apparently didn't save correctly. (I'm sorry!) Hopefully I can fix whatever happened for the third one.
JackAlsworth

Postby Scarab on Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:14 am

JackAlsworth wrote:Unfortunately, the second session apparently didn't save correctly. (I'm sorry!) Hopefully I can fix whatever happened for the third one.

Awww damn it , I needed that! >.<

For the next session, I'm going to ask that everyone record their audio separately in audacity.
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby JackAlsworth on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:20 am

I went through my files and it turns out I had a saved recording of the second session. It's now available here.

Session 3 is split into 3 parts (the third one is short because the stream accidentally got cut off midway through Part 2):

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3
JackAlsworth

Postby JackAlsworth on Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:22 pm

And after a month and a half, we're finally back with Session 4.

Part 1

Part 2
JackAlsworth

Postby Adell on Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:34 pm

JackAlsworth wrote:And after a month and a half, we're finally back with Session 4.

Part 1

Part 2

And the stupidity continues as if there was never a break at all! :D
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby Scarab on Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:13 pm

Adell wrote:
JackAlsworth wrote:And after a month and a half, we're finally back with Session 4.

Part 1

Part 2

And the stupidity continues as if there was never a break at all! :D

>.> I object to the implication that my character commits acts of stupidity, her IQ is at LEAST average :P
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Re: Pathfinder Game, The LastSword Chronicles

Postby Adell on Sun May 18, 2014 9:57 pm

Another great session guys, a bit slower paced than the last few but I think we all had a lot of fun. Now that we finally have a name for your ragtag bunch of adventurers, we will name the campaign after the groups name. So now we can officially begin the LastSword Chronicles of the MoeRae Islands. :D

Things to keep in mind (for me and for you guys)

-You are investigating some sort of gang leader who is using the name Lamonte. Lamonte was the name of a painter who worked exclusively for Nobles in Geldoblame, but the original artist is now deceased. Wulfa the half-orc painter seemed to think that, if someone was assuming his name, that they would have to be familiar with the artist. Captain Heinrich Dieter gave you the job unofficially, due to the navy being shorthanded to investigate thanks to the constant threat of pirates drawing their attention away from the city.

Your currently leads involve investigating four painters in the city of Nona, Earnwulf, Adrien, Wulfa, and Phanny

-While the magic users were separated from the other members of LastSword, they were jumped by two thugs who claimed to be working for a gang, possibly the same one as the ones they ran into the first night in Nona island. After charming one of the thugs, they managed to get the information out of him that made it clear that there was some sort of bounty on mages, who are relatively rare even in the magically powerful MoeRae Islands, that some unnamed group of pirates initiated. For what purpose you have no idea, though the thugs were trying to take you alive. (Albeit poorly)

-The most well known pirates also have the biggest bounties on them. There is a middle-aged Elf known as Tetra The Weathered who commands a large amount of forces, a female human who guys by Two-Horns Miralda who is characterized by her massive horned helmet which she has used to gore her enemies, and the most well known Dread Pirate, The Crimson Shroud, Ren, whose cloak supposedly gifts him magical powers.

-There was a Bounty on a criminal called Rinn, who has run off with a substantial amount of expensive stuff he managed to rob from a family in the noble district.

-Dirk met the daughter of the noble family of Melodia, Lori. The two had known each other previously before Dirk had been removed from his family. She confirmed to Dirk that Lamonte was a painter long since dead, and she also warned Dirk that his father had been planning a trip to MoeRae and possibly Nona due to the Navy's lack of a handle on the Pirate situation. She was hoping to avoid an awkward situation that might happen as a result of them bumping into each other.

-MiiMii the cat is still missing D:
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby Rick Healey on Sun May 18, 2014 11:31 pm

I certainly had a good time. Damn, it's fun being a skill monkey. Also, charm person - a low level caster's best friend. Or rather, the low level caster's way to make new best friends.
Rick Healey
Puppetmaster

Postby Scarab on Mon May 19, 2014 5:11 am

Rick Healey wrote:I certainly had a good time. Damn, it's fun being a skill monkey. Also, charm person - a low level caster's best friend. Or rather, the low level caster's way to make new best friends.

I think I prefer Beguiling Voice myself >:)
Scarab

Postby JackAlsworth on Mon May 19, 2014 6:29 pm

The videos for Session 5 are up.

Part 1

Part 2
JackAlsworth

Previous

Return to Off Topic